The drop-down-gorgeous international supermodel Miranda Kerr have recently been announced the face of the H&M Spring Summer 2014 campaign. The Australian beauty manages to make everything look so good! I’m so excited for the news and I cant wait to see more of this amazing collaboration.
As fashionable as an “it bag”, Sephora introduces 2 trendy eye palettes with the most wearable colors that make it easy to make any fashion statement in color come to life. With a must-have material on the outside, this palette grabs attention just like your eyes will.
Color Spectrum has 12 iconic colorful eye shadows that are hand selected by pro beauty artists as the most wearable colors for any eye and skin color. Each color combination comes as a duo with a lid and crease color to brighten and define the eye making it finally easy to wear color.
The Palette includes 2 bases, one matte and one shimmer that work with each color combination to create a full look, 1 double ended shadow brush and 1 double-ended eyeliner pencil so every look is complete with everything you need at your fingertips.
Retail price: AED 169 / QAR 175 / KWD 13.75 / SAR 179 / BHD 17.9
Spring in Soho Palette is a mini multi-palette that is purse friendly and looks like a fashionable chic clutch from the runways!
It includes a collection of 8 eye shadows in a range of effects; mattes, shimmers and glitters, 5 lip colors to pair with your eye looks and 2 blush and bronzers to complete every look. Includes everything you need to take you from day-to-night for complete looks with your favorite shades on–the-go. Fashionable outer packaging complements any outfit and makes carrying this makeup palette an accessory you will want to show off.
Retail price: AED 95 / QAR 99 / KWD 8.25 / SAR 105 / BHD 10.6
Both palettes are available at all Sephora stores.
Following months of speculation, Marc Jacobs, creative director of Louis Vuitton since 1997, has confirmed that he is leaving the French fashion house to focus on his eponymous labels, Marc Jacobs and Marc by Marc Jacobs. This Louis Vuitton Womenswear Spring Summer 2014 was his last creation, and what a finale it was!
Marchesa is one of my timeless favorite designers, this year, her Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week spring/summer 2014, ready to wear collection was flowing with ease as fabrics gently slipped along the bodies of the models like a dream out of a fairy-tale. There were some obvious boudoir influences as well, with lingerie detailing on some of the more slip-like numbers and wispy lace cardigans thrown over bralets, worn with big organza and tulle skirts.
Feminine, minimal, and edgy, came to us Victoria Beckhams’s spring/summer 2014 ready to wear collection at Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week. White shirts, camisole tops, dresses over pants, and men’s tailoring. More daring and versatile than Victoria ever was with her collections over the last few years. To me, it still carries her signature style in different cuts. I absolutely love Victoria and everything she does, so enjoy the show.
The Gulf region’s only designers on Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week’s schedule, Sheikha Noor Al Khalifa and Sheikha Haya Al Khalifa of Noon by Noor, delivered their spring/summer 2014 ready to wear collection in full-bloom at NYFW to the likes of front row admirers, Solange Knowles and DJ Leigh Lezark. Silhouettes were streamlined, elegant, and femininely authoritative as displayed by voluminous rounded shoulders and slim-fit suits. Bahrain is making me proud!
I’m a product junkie! So i must admit, I try A LOT of products before I can really stick to one that I love, and I’m a very tough judge when it comes to which products those would be! But when I came across this one, I though not sharing it with you dolls would almost feel like a crime! Soap & Glory’s Heel Genius: Amazing Foot Cream, and it literally live up to its name!
Better than a pedicure? Oh yeah! It renovates rough feet in a single overnight session, doubles as a foot cream, and will give even the roughest of cuticles a run for its money. Featuring allantoin, glycerin, macadamia oil, menthol, bilberry, orange and lemon fruit acid smoothers. long story short, byebye cracked summer heels!
The way it works for me? Before bedtime, I scrub my feet while washing them, then run to my beloved cream, massage a good chunk onto my feet, and I don’t rub it all the way through, I kinda leave a light layer of it on, sort of looks like foot mask, then slip my feet into cotton socks, and let it work its wonders while I’m getting my beauty sleep! Result: Waking up to soft-as-ever gorgeous feet from heel to toes.
Heel Genius is available at all Boots stores.
Make Up For Ever is going huge this summer with its Award-winning Aqua Range as it reveals its latest additions to this high performance, waterproof collection, available in a rainbow of colors. Combining long-wear and easy application, Aqua Range is ideal for women who want quick-to-apply makeup that is both flawless and very long-lasting. Guaranteed waterproof, it offers maximum resistance to water and rubbing to provide unique staying power on the face, eyes and lips. The intense pigments hold up perfectly all day long, and all night too to perfect your makeup style!
The Aqua Range collection includes a wide variety of products catering to every color and look desired; and this summer new shades have been introduced to this desirable collection.
– Aqua Cream: Express yourself with the multipurpose waterproof Aqua Cream which can be applied on your lips, cheeks and eyes. This summer, Aqua Cream, is entering a new era with limited editions of three exclusive, ultra-refreshing shades: Aqua Cream #52 in Pearly Green Lagoon, Aqua Cream #53 in Pearly Pastel Green, Aqua Cream #54 in Pearly Mauve.
– Aqua Eyes: Bring out the beauty of your eyes with this must-have waterproof eyeliner pencil; Aqua Eyes. A stunning limited edition new color, Aqua Eyes #52L in Pearly Green Lagoon, has been added to the range for this summer and is complemented by 2 star shades of the season, Aqua Eyes #25L in Matte Brown, and Aqua Eyes #11L in Purple.
– Aqua Black: An ultra-pigmented waterproof black cream which can be used as an eyeliner and eyeshadow to offer you endless eye-catching looks!
– Aqua Shadow: This waterproof eyeshadow pencil can be applied as quickly as possible allowing you to create stunning looks in no time.
– Aqua Liner: Shape your eyes with this waterproof liquid eyeliner that features an ergonomic applicator which makes it easy for you to draw an ultra-precise and adjustable line for any look you desire.
– Aqua Smoky Lash: Add volume, length and instant curl to your lashes with Aqua Smoky lash mascara.
– Aqua Brow: Shape and maintain your eyebrows with this waterproof eyebrow corrector which guarantees you an extremely long-lasting flawless eyebrows. You don’t have to worry about finding the right brush as it comes with 2 complementary eyebrow brushes.
– Aqua Creamliner: The 2 in 1 Aqua Creamliner is cream-gel eyeliner specifically designed for an extra long-lasting, waterproof eye makeup. It can be used as eyeliner or smudged like an eyeshadow.
– Aqua Seal: This product is designed to convert all powdery makeup (Star Powder, Diamond Powder, Eye Shadows, Eyeliner cake, Pigments, Glitters) and pencils into waterproof makeup.
– Aqua Rouge: Achieve those perfect lips with the ultimate waterproof liquid lipstick which leaves incredibly beautiful and plump lips under the spotlight. 5 new shades are introduced this season for you to try out. Aqua Rouge #18 in poppy Coral shade which lights up any look, along with four other sunny shades: Aqua Rouge #16 in Fuschia, Aqua Rouge #19 in Pomegranate Pink, Aqua Rouge #20 in Baby Pink, Aqua Rouge #17 in Bright Orange
– Aqua Lip: Emphasize and reshape your lip contour with a complementing shade of Aqua Lip, the waterproof lip liner which gives shape to your lips while blending invisibly into your matching lipstick. Its soft, supple, creamy texture embraces the lips and stays perfectly true for hours. Joining the 18 colors already available in the Aqua Lip range, two new fruity shades have been added to the line: Aqua Lip #19 in deep Pomegranate Pink, and Aqua Lip #20 in pale Baby Pink.
Now here’s the step-by-step on how to get this gorgeous summer look:
Apply Aqua Cream #54 in pearly mauve from the middle of the eyelid to the outer corner of the eye.
Apply Aqua Cream #53 in pearly pastel green from the inner corner of the eye to the middle of the eyelid. Then, blend softly both colors.
Apply Aqua Cream #52 in pearly green lagoon onto the crease of the eye. Before it dries, blend it lightly upwards.
With Aqua Eyes #11L in purple, draw the lash line starting from the inner corner of the eye until the middle.
Pro tips: First, sharpen the pencil to get an accurate and fine line.
With Aqua Eyes #52L in pearly green lagoon, continue drawing the lash line from the middle to the outer corner of the eye.
Apply lightly Aqua Cream #54 in pearly mauve onto the lower lash line using a slanted brush.
Eh voila! Enjoy a hot, colorful, vibrant summer!
Make Up For Ever is available at Debenhams, Faces, Sephora, Vavavoom, & Beidoun stores. Follow them on their Facebook page, here, for beauty tips and products updates.
A few of you may know that I have been a proud member of The Protégés, 1st Generation that took place in 2010. It was an amazing experience, a journey like no other during which I met wonderful, positive, and powerful people, be it the students, the mentors, and even the organizers. A very enriching exposure that opens the doors of limitless possibilities, self-development, and life improvements. It was truly an inspiring adventure that until this day has its soft spot in my heart.
After their first edition in 2010, The Protégés featured another edition, and now it’s time for the third! Generation 3, The UK edition.
The Protégés powered by KIPCO is an exclusive youth program for people between the ages of 16-24 that focuses on building an individual into ‘the individual’. The program looks upon different aspects of life such as: leadership, project management skills, elevated awareness and life skills.
The program is facilitated by Mentors who all specialize in different fields. This year’s mentors include: Shamlan Al Bahar, Rana Al Khaled, Abdulla Al Essa, Yarub Burhama, Mishari Al Mufareh, Abdulaziz Al Loughani, Abdulaziz Al Adwani and Mohammed Al Nugaimish; students will be guided by the mentors throughout the program, to learn first hand information to build on them and find their inner-self.
This year’s program is a 3-week adventure starting from August 12th in partnership with KIPCO, Kuwait Projects Company (Holding). The program will include 1 week in Kuwait and 2 weeks in the UK in association with the prestigious Kings College London. Through this experience participants will understand the meaning of having a role in society and be exposed to the feeling and hardship of what it takes to be successful.
– Eager to learn
– Hard Working
The Protégés Generation 3: UK Edition could possibly have a spot for you in this Exclusive and life-changing experience!
Sign up now on theproteges.org
Registration closes on June 20th.