Celebrating their success in Kuwait with a huge thank you to customers, Research In Motion (RIM), makers of the BlackBerry® smartphone and BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet, have extended the ‘BlackBerry Bonus’ loyalty programme with the addition of 10 new partners, to bring great discounts and offers from Kuwait’s leading clothing, food & beverage, sports, beauty and automotive stores exclusively to BlackBerry smartphone users.
RIM has also launched a BlackBerry® Bonus app, available as a free download through BlackBerry® App World™ to ensure that BlackBerry users can stay up-to-date with the offers, find the location of participating stores and share the information with their friends and family directly through BlackBerry® Messenger™ (BBM).
BlackBerry Bonus’ partners include:
· Baroue – 10% discount on all clothing and toys; a KD 2.5 entertainment voucher; or spend KD111 and get KD10 gift card
· Deer & Dear – 10-15% discount on selected products (from Sunday 24/6/2012)
· Dunkin Donuts – show your BlackBerry smartphone on a Wednesday evening to receive a free donut and coffee for you and a friend
· Franklin & Marshall – 10% discount on selected items
· Go Sport – 10% discount on selected items (from Thursday 21/6/2012)
· NBar – Mad Mondays 30% discount on all items
· Pierre Cardin – 50-75% discount on selected items
· Smashburger – buy a chocolate shake and get a free burger. One claim per day
· The British Centre – 20% discount on paint protection installations, car detailing services, windshield glass protection and window tinting. 5% additional discount when two or more services are bought together
· V-Kool – 20% discount on the silver package
For more information, follow BlackBerry @ME_BlackBerry