The one-sided braid; another gorgeous hairstyle with a super cute braid! Think of it as a french braid, but you only add in new hair from one side ‘the top’..Follow these steps, be patient! And you’ll get it:
– Part your hair slightly off-center for this..On the heavier side, grab a section at your hairline. split it into three.
– Start it just like you would a regular french braid.
– Next add in a piece of hair from the top, still like a regular french braid.
– Now skip the part where you’d grab a new piece from the bottom + keep braiding instead.
– Then take another piece from the top + add it in.
– Continue with this pattern until you have 5-7 sections added in.
– Once you’re just past the ear, stop adding in new hair. Just do a regular braid + tie it off with a clear elastic.
Stay gorgeous! Xx