1. For glowy, radiant skin after tanning, make sure you load up on foods that are rich in Vitamin A.
2. If you’re in the mood for frozen yogurt, make sure it’s small and simple and minimize on the toppings.
3. Ditch red meat and barbecue fish, vegetables and fruits instead.
Did you know that you could cook up a delicious Machbous, Margoog, or even fry Samboosa in a healthier way? No? Neither did I, until Diet Care made this video on simple ways to reduce calories in Kuwaiti food we’ve grown to love.
Diet Care dietitian, Mrs. Sarah Dimashkieh is back with her 4th Nutri-Tips video, and this time she is helping us with the infamous ‘belly fat’! In my opinion, it’s the most common ‘difficult-to-tackle’ area within the body, and maintaining it to always look flawless & perfect is such a tiring job! If you agree, take a look at this video on tips and misconceptions to reduce your belly fat.
Our good old everyday habits may just be the reason for our jelly belly. Here are some tips and misconceptions unravelled in our video.
- Stop smoking! Smoking is directly linked to belly fat.
- Breathe in, breathe out. Try to relax as stress is one of the culprits for belly fat.
- Enjoy eating and watching TV? Yup, that leads to belly fat as well.
- Smaller portions of food does not mean it’s lesser in calories.
~ Diet Care Team